TECHLITE Insulation provides specialized products for the food processing and beverage industries. Techlite offers solutions for Storage Systems, Tanks, and Steam Distribution Systems.
TECHLITE Insulation is also widely used in applications such as Critical Temperature Rooms, Above Ambient Hot Services, Batching & Blending Systems, Wash Down & Sanitary Systems, Sanitary Stainless Tubing Systems, Below Ambient Temperature Systems, and for Personnel Protection in Process Areas.
BENEFITS OF TECHLITE® INSULATION SYSTEM
- Clean Room Certified (Class 100 Approved)
- Suitable for Sanitary and Wash Down Environments
- Mold & Fungus Resistant (ASTM G 21)
- Non-Fibrous Materials Means No Fine Respirable Particles
- Non-Carcinogenic & No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- Non-Corrosive to All Piping Systems
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM E84 Smoke & Flame Rating (Class A)
- TECHLITE® is a Patented Insulation System, US Patent #6403182
- Superior Thermal Conductivity
(K-factor @ 75°F = 0.25 BTU · in/h · ftF°)